Sunday, February 5, 2012

Giant Human Nephilim Graveyards in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Pennsylvania and Canada

Giant Human Nephilim's Mass Graves in Ancient North America


Giant Human Nephilim Graveyard in Illinois


Pioneer Society of Michigan (Ontario Canada)
     We frequently hear of the discovery of the skeletons of a gigantic  (Nephiim) race, and we are therefore the more puzzled to know to what race the mound builders belonged, for although we are called a new country, comparatively speaking, we may be the oldest. A few years ago an article appeared in the Toronto Telegraph stating that in the township of Cayuga in the Grand River, on the farm of DanielFredenburg, five or six feet below the surface, were found two hundred skeletons nearly perfect, in a string of beads around the neck of each, stone pipes in the jaws of several of them, and many stone axes and skinners scattered around in the dirt. The skeletons were gigantic, some of them measuring nine feet, and few of them less than seven. Some of the thigh bones were six inches longer that any now known. The farm had been cultivated a century and was originally covered with a growth of pine. There was evidence from the crushed bones that a battled had been fought and these were some of the slain… Were these the remains of Indians or some other race? Who filled this ghastly pit?





Earthwork  complex that is located in Clermont County, Ohio

History of Clermont County, Ohio 1880
In this connection it might be well to remark that there are several prehistoric cemeteries in this county. The most prominent ones are located near the Miami Township cemetery, on the Cincinnati Turnpike, on the farm of Oliver Perin, in Union Township, and on the farm of Moses Eltunun, Esq., in the same township. In all of these implements are found in connection with the skeletons. The one on the farm of Moses Elstun, Esq., is situated on what is called “Sand Ridge,” which runs at right angles with the east fork. In this cemetery the skeletons are found about two feet below the surface, in a cist. On the farm of Daniel Turner, at the mouth of Dry Run, is one, which, as to the number of skeletons found in it, is the largest of any found so far in the county. It is situated on the brow of the hill, overlooking the east fork valley, at an elevation of two hundred feet above it. This area is about forty feet square, enclosed by flat stones set on edge. This cemetery seems to be a large ditch, in which the bodies have been buried, one on top of the other, to the depth of five feet, and over which is a stratum of earth two feet in thickness.
In the skeletons found in the above mounds, etc., there is a similarity. The forehead is low, making the facial angle less than the negro, and the maxillary bones are unusually large, and so are the femur, which would, in proportion, make a man eight feet in height. One of the largest skeletons noted by the writer was found in the Sand Ridge Cemetery. The skull was in a good state of preservation, together with the teeth; all the rest of the bones were decomposed, with the exception of the femurs, which was unusually large. The cranium, etc., are now in the possession of the Ohio Medical College, at Cincinnati, Ohio.
(These skull types are consistent with other Nephilim remains found acros the world that have "archaic" type skulls)

Historical Collections of Ohio, Howe, Vol., 1 Ashtabula County Ohio
     There were mounds situated in the eastern part of the village of Conneaut and an extensive burying ground near the Presbyterian Church, which appear to have had no connection with the burying places of the Indians. Among the human bones found in the mounds were some belonging to men of gigantic structure. Some of the skulls were of sufficient capacity to admit the head of an ordinary man, and jaw bones that might have been fitted over the face with equal facility; the other bones were proportionately large. The burying ground referred to contained about four acres, and with the exception of a slight angle in conformity with the natural contour of the ground was in the form of an oblong square. It appeared to have been accurately surveyed into lots running from north to south, and exhibited all the order and propriety of arrangement deemed necessary to constitute Christian burial. On the first examination of the ground by the settlers they found it covered with the ordinary forest trees, with an opening near the center containing a singlebutternut. The graves were distinguished by slight depressions disposed in straight rows and were estimated to number from two to three thousand. On examination in 1800, they were found to contain human bones, invariably blackened by time, which on exposure to the air soon crumbled to dust. Traces of ancient cultivation observed by the first settlers on the lands of the vicinity, although covered with forest, exhibited signs of having once been thrown up into squares and terraces, and laid out into gardens.


This large Nephilim skull was found within a burial mound in Clark County, Ohio.  Note the protruding brow ridge that is associated with Nephilim skulls.

History of Clark County, Ohio 1881
     Half a mile north of this fort is a huge mound, the base of which covers about one acre. From this mound many bones have been exhumed, of a race of beings differing greatly from the present, and having no similarity to the red man. A mile west of the fort above mentioned, on the farm of William Allen, is an ancient burying ground of an extinct race. The bones taken from this place are much larger than those of Americans, and, in many respects, give evidence of having belonged to prehistoric people.
(Again, the "archaic" qualities of a protruding brow ridge and sloping forehead was noted as not being similar to "modern" skulls is evidence that these were Nephilim skulls.)


History of Erie County, Pennsylvania Illustrated 1884
An ancient graveyard was discovered in 1820, on the land known as the Drs.Carter and Dickenson places in Erie, which created quite a sensation at the time. Dr. Albert Thayer dug up some of the bones, and all indicated a race of beings of immense size.


The Natural and Aboriginal History of Tennessee, by John Haywood 1768
 At the distance of about four miles southwest of Sparta on the waters of the Cany Fork, are the remains of an ancient fortification, containing about five acres, perfectly square, the walls being composed entirely of dirt, as appears from the present state of its ruins. Here is a great burying place. The human skeletons discovered here are remarkable for their gigantic stature. From all that can now be discovered, this must have been a race of men averaging at least 7 feet in height. Such men, it is probable, never grew in the tropical climates. No instance is recollected of giants between the tropics. Some were planted by the Scythians in Palestine, when in a very distant age they penetrated as far as to the confines of Egypt, and built the city of Scythopolis. But such men never came from between the tropics. The skeletons now under consideration were some of the ancient Scythians who, sown to the Christian era, terrified the nations which they invaded, by their enormous bulk.
(Haywood was actually corrrect in his hypotheseis that these skeletons represented the Scythians or Magog or Nephilim who were historically noted for their great size.)



A graveyard of giant human skeletons was uncovered near this geometric earthwork that was constructed using Amorite numerology of Gematria.


History of Randolph County, Indiana, by E. Tucker 1882
There are many antiquities in Randolph County, mounds, embankments, etc., some of which are described be. One of the best known is to be seen (partly) in the fair grounds northwest of Winchester. It is an enclosure of forty-three acres in the form of an exact square. The embankment was from seven to ten feet wide, as also having a mound in the center of the area fifteen feet high. The whole enclosure and the embankment also, when found by the first settlers, was covered with large forest trees exactly like the adjacent regions. The eastern opening was unprotected, the western one was surrounded outwardly by an embankment shaped like a horse shoe open toward the gate, joined on the north side to the embankment, but left open on the south side of the gate for a passage to the outer grounds The embankment has been considerably lowered throughout the greater portion of its extent by cultivation, by the passage of highways, etc., but it is still several feet high, and is very plainly traceable along its entire extent. Some of the bank on the south side toward the southeast corner still remains as it existed at the first settlement of the country. That part is now some six feet high, and perhaps twenty-five feet wide. A large portion of the eastern bank has lately been dug away for the purpose of brick making, and it is said that charcoal is found scattered throughout the mass of clay composing the embankment. On the side of the creek not very far distant were gravel banks containing great quantities of human bones, which are said to have been hauled away by wagon loads. These skeletons were many of them large, but bones were much decayed and crumbled readily when disturbed and brought out to the air.